Sunday, August 1, 2010

It is better to hide ignorance, but it is hard to do this when we relax over wine. -- Heraclitus

It makes me laugh when people try to piss me off. I just let it roll right off of my back and laugh, because I know it doesn’t matter what they say, especially when they’re drunk. You can call me anything you want and say anything you want about me. I don’t care. I know who I am. I’m truthful. I’m blunt. I can be cocky. I’m sarcastic. I’m a real bitch, when I want to be.


However, it does annoy me when they start harassing me. (The definition of harassment is to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. Or to trouble by repeated attacks, incursions, etc.)


What makes me laugh even harder is that they think they can win. But I know I’ll be winning this war, I’ll be wealthier and have a much better life than they can even dream of, that my friends, is the sweetest revenge.


And like my mother always said, “Don’t get mad, get even.” And you bet I will.



I envy people who drink. At least they have something to blame everything on. --Oscar Levant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add?